Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: [Hero]-Gaming. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 11:22

Admin recruiting

Hi gamers

We are always recruiting new admins for our servers
if you are interested or just want to know more about what it takes to be an admin on Hero gaming.
PM me or post in this thread and i get back to you asap

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 19:51

Okay, I'm just curious :D

Montag, 14. Juli 2014, 15:01

Yeah, What does it take to be an admin? I would love to help.

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014, 22:24

please join our platoon and write me there

Samstag, 19. Juli 2014, 22:00

What does it take to be an admin? :D

Montag, 28. Juli 2014, 10:24

please join our platoon and write me there
oh man.. that got me depressed. imma just quote a dear friend of mine on this one *forman.jpg*

Montag, 5. Januar 2015, 13:48

Hi there, I am interest to be admin on the server. i play since a few weeks on this server and my rank is unter 1000. i have much experience on this server and i'm active on him.
the languages i manage:
-german
-english
-chinese

my battlelog profile Zehrg

Montag, 5. Januar 2015, 16:03

have you read the admin rules? if not i can send you them or you can find them on the platoon page on battlelog.

but in short becoming admin on hero servers only require 2 things.

1. you follow the admin rules.
2. you pay a little fee (10$ a month for 1 server, down to 8$ per month if you pay for 6 months at once)

link to the payment website http://hero-gaming.com/

if you would like to know more let me know

Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 19:11

Right now you have a much much biger problem the new Admins.

Get ride of your current admin(s).

Getting kicked of your server 3 times.
1. For asking why i got kicked.
2.To state that someone is basereaping and getting kicked for saying the names (none admins).
3. Writing one line in chat and getting kicked for Spam.

Some of your Admins need seriously work on their behavior...

(cant name any names of Admins since there were using the ""ADMIN"" as in chat name.why to hide your name guys )

Freitag, 13. Februar 2015, 22:04

Whenever I am on the Hero Shanghei Server, i see the People they will Destroy the tower... And i cant Ban them... When i write in Chat "!voteban ......... Destroy tower" nobody write "!yes" Because that i will be Admin :)

Samstag, 14. Februar 2015, 16:27

Hi F95pr0g4m3r.

if the terms to be admin is okay (some ppl are turn off at the price which i understand) the fee is to pay for the server cost
then on "http://hero-gaming.com/shop/" you can pay the 10$ or what ever amount you chose.
then let me know and you will be added soon

Donnerstag, 12. März 2015, 12:35

Admin

Hello,what you need to do to get admin rights http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/…0-Tickets/#live on this server

Samstag, 14. März 2015, 21:48

http://hero-gaming.com/
it cost 10$ a month for admin.
and you have to follow our rules for admin.
let me know if you need more info

Sonntag, 15. März 2015, 15:50

what the rules say

Montag, 16. März 2015, 17:53

And can still do one side for the Russians,and the other for America please))))))))))

Sonntag, 5. April 2015, 14:05

the admin rules is listed on our platoon
but here they are
1. the !kill/kick, @kill/kick and #kill/kick command is only for use when players are breaking rules, (heli peace is allowed).
2. Kicking should only be done after at least 1-2 kills. If a player don’t follow the rule after you killed him 1-2 time’s for it your next step should be to kick.
3. Banning is ONLY if the player keeps joining after 2+ kick’s and keep breaking the same rule or any rule for that matter. But if you do need to use ban it is a MUST that you write WHY you banned him/her (any ban without a good reason will be removed).
4. Don’t "brag" about your admin rights, we don't don’t want player’s thinking we have "noob" admin’s cause of whatever reason. We want players to feel welcome on our servers.
5. Killing other Hero members is ONLY allowed if they break a “bad” rule, killing other Hero members to fly solo in heli is NOT allowed!!, but if you have a pilot/gunner its fine.
a “bad” rule is things like baserape, heli stealing (but only if they don’t give it back within 1 min of you asking them).
6. The !yell and !say is only for important things (NOT for talking to another friend) if you wish to talk to another friend you can use the !psay “playername” and !pyell “playername”. .

Dienstag, 16. Juni 2015, 12:55

As I play on your Shanghai Server very often I'd like to know what's necessary to become Admin. Especially because I am annoyed by the tower destructors.