Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: [Hero]-Gaming. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 24. September 2014, 21:51

@papin_xalat done.
from now on DONT shoot at the tower!

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 17:46

Hallo wurde heute gebannt von wen weiss ich leider nicht . zeitpunkt war ca 18 uhr . am 14.11.14 also heute
server war ´ [Hero]-Gaming Siege of Shanghai | NO LEVOLUTION!! 1600T
ingame name : nicofilipovic

wurde gebant weil ich den MBT LAW benutzt habe dachte man darf ihn und c4 und clamor nur beim fahrstuhl nicht benutzen habe mich also geiirt
und bitte euch mich zu entbannen da das nur inwissenheit war und ich es nicht wusste ich entschuldige mich dafür und es kommt auch nicht mehr vor.

Mfg Nico

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 17:56

wow das ging schnell super leute danke vielmals

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015, 15:36

wurde gerade eben um 16:15 Uhr

von einem admin auf dem Server

1.[Hero]-Gaming Goldmud ONLY 24/7 2000 Tickets

gekickt weil ich in der AA active Radar raketen benutzt habe

Tolle Admins habt ihr da...

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015, 15:42

Active radar missiles is not allowed in AA

Montag, 28. September 2015, 22:47

Admin abuse non stop

Hey guys,

the admin [Hero]Kickass_HR abused his admin rights today the whole round. He killed me (at least 6 times) to steal vehicles (chopper) and had 128-1 stats even though he died at least 10 times. He just used some admin command not to get a death and instead get killed in action. Furthermore he made AP (airpeace) with the enemy Viper.

How can you give admin rights to such a cheating noob? Everybody on the server was really pissed and nearly all left after that round.

Please instaban him.. :cursing:

If you need proof, I got it all on video..

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, 20:36

no wonder nobody is anwsering. seems to be common practice to abuse admin rights on this server. MrKillerHomer_xD is doing it as well...

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 14:37

1. Megatron
2. delprofile
3. Ban heli seat
4. HERO 2
5. Today 3:25
6. http://ssmaker.ru/b59b5d7c/

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015, 07:05

Banned By MEGATRON !

Hi Homer :D ...

I have been playing on Hero server since long time & mostly with heli & Anti Aircraft , but yesterday one of your Admin missused His Powers ...

The Megatron_cro was flying heli & when he died , i spawned into heli and started to flying it(the megatron_cro was also spawned in my heli as gunner , suddenly i died with message (You were killed) , first i thought its just game bug , but again when i spawned into heli , the megatron_cro killed me with admin powers and started to flying heli again ,(please Note this happened 3 times). I Asked him Kindly Megatron is this the way you use your admin rights ? its not the way admins behave , but he dint give any reply , and he also killed me "using Admin Powers" When i was in Attack jet , just because he wanted to fly attack jet. so i just rammed with jet when he was in Heli & he banned me ! ?(
And i have seen many posts on your battlelog Clan page & here on forums also about how Megatron_cro really behaves with players , As like helicopters are his own property. he should kindly wait for his turn. Please talk with him homer to change his behaviour , i mean why you not taking any actions against him (just coz his stats are good ?) :thumbup:
Pls Unbann Me !! wont ram again now ! :(

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015, 15:45

today i played on http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/bat…0144/171216499/

this round admin Kickass_HR yet again abused he's admin rights..
precisely rule nr 1.

1. the !kill/kick, @kill/kick and #kill/kick command is only for use when players are breaking rules, (heli peace is allowed).
and
2. Kicking should only be done after at least 1-2 kills. If a player don’t follow the rule after you killed him 1-2 time’s for it your next step should be to kick.

I killed him in heli 3-4 times with smaw , granted a few of them where lucky killes.. yet i got kicked, with no reason..and no @kills first..
i relogged and asked.. no answer.. this is not the first time therefor i now turn to you.

if the kick comes after warnings it is fair and then i dont mind.. but this time its very unfair and with no warnings and made me go -skill.. i think that the fact he is kicking people for no reasons.. he should be kicked from admin team.. i know this is not the first complaint on him.